Could you ...
1. Transport a dog?
2. Donate a dog bed, or towels or other *bedding* type items? Your gently- used equipment is always welcomed.
3. Donate MONEY? See button at the bottom of the Sponsoring page by clicking here.
4. Donate a crate or carrier, x-pen or baby gates?
5. Donate a food dish, stainless bucket for a crate, a leash, collar?
6. Donate some grooming supplies (shampoos, combs, brushes, etc.)?
7. Drive a dog to and from vet appointments?
8. Donate long distance calling cards?
9. Donate a gift certificate to a pet store?
10. Donate flea stuff (Advantage, etc.)?
11. Donate a canine first aid kit?
12. Pay the boarding fees to board a dog for a week? Two weeks?
13. Make book purchases through Amazon via a web site that contributes commissions earned to a rescue group?
14. Host rescue photos with an information link on your website.?
15. Conduct a home visit or accompany a rescue person on the home visit?
16. Have a yard sale and donate the money to rescue?
17. Be a volunteer to do rescue in your area?
18. Talk to all your friends about adopting and fostering rescue dogs?
19. Donate vet services or can you help by donating a spay or neuter each year or some vaccinations?
20. Interview vets to encourage them to offer discounts to rescues?
21. Write a column for your local newspaper or club newsletter on dogs currently looking for homes or ways to help rescue?
22. Maintain web sites listing/showing dogs available?
23. Help organize and run fundraising events?
24. Microchip a rescued dog?
25. Donate a bottle of bleach, ODOBAN, or other cleaning products?
26. Donate or loan a portable dog run to someone who doesn't have a quarantine area for a quarantining dog that has an unknown vaccination history and has been in a shelter?
27. Pay the cost of taking a dog to obedience class?
28. Lend your artistic talents to a rescue's newsletter, fundraising ideas, t-shirt designs?
29. Donate printer paper, envelopes and stamps to a rescue?
30. Go to local businesses and solicit donations for a rescue's fundraising event?
31. Offer to try and help owners be better pet owners by holding a grooming seminar?
32. Help pet owners be better pet owners by being available to answer training questions?
33. Loan a crate if a dog needs to travel by air?
34. Put together an *Owner's Manual* for those who adopt rescued dogs or cats of your breed?
35. Provide post-adoption follow up or support?
36. Donate a coupon for a free car wash or gas or inside cleaning of a vehicle?
37. Pay for an ad in your local/metropolitan paper to help place rescue dogs?
38. Volunteer to screen calls for that ad?
39. Get some friends together to build/repair pens for a foster home?
40. Make a bequest in your will to your local or national Rescue?
41. Donate your professional services as an accountant or lawyer?
42. Donate other services if you run your own business?
43. Let rescue know when you'll be flying and that you'd be willing to be a rescued dog’s escort?
44. Organize a rescued dog picnic or other event to reunite the rescued dogs that have been placed?
How You Can Help
Click Here To Email Us
Fostering a dog
We are in need of foster homes in the greater Jacksonville, Florida area. We can only rescue a dog if we have a foster home with space available. For more information about fostering, click here.
Sponsoring a dog
Many of our rescues need a special amount of care, such as heartworm treatment or other extensive medical treatment. If you would like to assist us with some of that cost, consider sponsoring one of our dogs by clicking here.
Other ways to help our rescue
Papillon Pals Rescue, Inc. is a non-profit organization as recognized by the Internal Revenue Service
Pursuant to Section 501(c)(3), et seq. of the Internal Revenue Code.
All donations are 100% tax-deductible.
PPRI Federal Employer Tax Identification No. 20-2851798
Papillon Pals Rescue, Inc. has complied with the registration requirements of Chapter 496,
Florida Statues, the Solicitation of Contributions Act, Registration#: CH23575
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM
THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE (800-435-7352)
WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT,
APPROVAL OR RECOMMENTATION BY THE STATE.
• • •
© 2011 Papillon Pals Rescue, Inc • All Rights Reserved • Site by Chas-Laine Web Designs
If you'd like to help us, contact PPRI and see how you can make a difference for a small dog.
Remember...Until there are none, Rescue one!
Papillon Pals Rescue
Small Dog and Toy Breed Rescue · Dedicated To Saving One Small Dog at a Time